Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesday Trigger!!!

HEY!!! i was picked as the Tuesday Trigger from the Moxie Fab Blog! how cool is that?!!!
it is so exciting!
anyway, enough with all the exclamation points! ;)
somehow i got on the west elm emailing list, still don't know how, but their emails are always so pretty. and that's where i got my trigger.
i wanted to include those great leafy pillows, and so much white, so that's where i put the white mat, instead of using a white card. and that rattan is terrific.
Michelle gave me a set of SU stamps, and that is the leaves, and i just got a new set from PTI(everyday button bits), and the sentiment came from that.
can't wait to see what everyone gets out of this pic!
thanks for looking!

9 comments:

  1. I was so excited when I saw you on Moxie Fab this AM. "HEY - That's my friend, RONI"!!
    WHOO HOO! Can't wait to see all the inspiration that comes from your trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Roni! I love the inspiration photo and your card! Lots of great texture, and a great color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great cards. also trigger is a horse name

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your moxie fab! Beautiful card and picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being chosen as the trigger- I love what you did with it- and obviously loved the photo too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You chose a FAB inspiration photo! You did an equally FAB job with the card your created. The crisp lines echos the crisp lines of the couch in the photo. The leaves are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Roni---Great work as usual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo Hoo, Roni! Super cool! I'm excited for you! And what a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog! I loved your inspirational photograph, and your card was super breezy and fun!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your sweet comments!