Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bright & Bold Color Challenge

This is the card that I did for the Bright & Bold Color Challenge for Card Makers Week over on the Moxie Fab blog. I was having trouble trying to decide again what colors to use that would match these. I ended up finding some Bazzill textured paper from years ago, so I don't know what the exact color is, but I think it is pretty close to the Tangelo listed in the challenge.
The last time the girls got together, Kim brought us some pleated ribbon from May Arts, and this is the first time that I played with it. It is very cool ribbon! Thanks again, Kim.
The stamp is from PTI Everyday Button Bits, and the buttons are from PTI too. The crocheted flower is something that I bought off Etsy.

4 comments:

  1. i love it. it is bright and bold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. luv this, the wide folded ribbon is perfect...have a super week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the button flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Veronica! Thanks for entering the Bright & Bold challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your sweet comments!