Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Chevron Chic Challenge

this card is for the Moxie Fab's Chevron Chic Challenge. I didn't have any chevron paper, that I know of, so I thought I would make my own, using PTI's rickrack die. I put a line of glue on each side of the paper, then I placed the die cuts farther apart at the bottom, and closer together at the top.

Then I spritzed some Black Magic Glimmer Mist over the whole thing, took the strips off, and trimmed the edges.
I dried it with a heat gun, and added a sentiment in black, a PTI Turning a New Leaf die cut and a button. I don't know if it qualifies for a chevron, but I thought I would give it a try.

13 comments:

  1. Roni this is totally amazing!! Super creative! And the colors are perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cool technique, I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty ingenious!! Love how that turned out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great technique! Love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fub technique! I love the card! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow is all i can say! i mean, wow!!! thats my favorite card yet!! that is way cool roni!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So clever! I really like those colors together as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool !!! it turn out beautifully~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Veronica! Thanks for linking this up to the Chevron Chic Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic way to create your chevrons! Beautiful card and congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card! Congratulations on your Moxie Fab win!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your sweet comments!