Friday, September 23, 2011

PTI's Make it Monday #33

This is my card for the Make it Monday Frosted Images challenge. The only craft ink that I have is a SU Old Olive stampin' spot. (I tried the technique with this card, with Memento Rhubarb and white, and when it didn't work, I sponged over it.)
Rubbing the PTI Snow White ink over the top of the old olive did change the color a little, but I like the look with the PTI avocado paper & ribbon. The background paper is from My Mind's Eye: Lost & Found.
I am trying to get used to my new Big Shot, since I blew out the side of my Cuttlebug. I don't know all the sandwiches for everything, so my PTI Impression plate didn't impress very much. Anybody have any tips? Thanks.
Stamps: PTI Turning a New Leaf, and Take Three:Summer sentiment

7 comments:

  1. Who knew that green could be so gorgeous! Once again, I LOVE that polka dot paper. So pretty with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out great. Very pretty and I love the clean and simple layout.

    As for tips. I sometimes find that if I add a piece of card stock as the last layer, I will get a deeper impression. I have also "misted" my card stock (that will be getting the pattern) before running it through and that also will give a deeper impression.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the polka dot paper, that really makes your image stand out. Nice job on doing the frosted image challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty - love all that green and the sentiment is cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a classic and sophisticated card--I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful!! Love PTI!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your sweet comments!