Sunday, December 23, 2012

MME December Sketch Challenge

 I can't believe it has been exactly a month since I posted anything. I have been busy, mostly crocheting, but I have been looking at challenges to get me back into some paper crafting. So! I decided to do My Mind's Eye December Sketch Challenge for scrapbooking.
 All the paper is from MME. The background sheet is Bella Bella: French Flea Market. The other papers are The Sweetest Thing: Bluebell, Lime Twist: Happy Go Lucky, and Stella & Rose.
 The stars are dies from A Muse
 The stamp below the button is Unity's Ippity Kit: A Moment in Time.
The pics are from our latest family dinner, this past summer. My nephew Ian & his cousin Jake were climbing trees, and Ian said he was a monkey, so they were making monkey noises. It was too cute!

2 comments:

  1. I love that one monkey especially

    ReplyDelete
  2. RONI!!! This scrapbook page is perfection!! LOVE the focus on the pictures plus all the layers and motion from the embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your sweet comments!