Thursday, July 14, 2011

Plenty of Pockets Travel Tote

OK! Let me say, I know I went crazy with the pictures, but I love this bag so much, I wanted you see all the details.
This was an online pattern from Sew4home. And it was very easy to follow!
I wanted to show the size by putting a few things in the pockets.


The buttons are from Papertrey, they are Ocean Tides & New Leaf.
This is one of the changes I made from the pattern, they used a double needle for side by side stitching, and I decided to use one of my new sewing machines' decorative stitches, the vine.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your tote - It really is fabulous - the fancy stitch is the perfect finishing touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the fancy stitching too! cool bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your version of this tote. i will do one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute tote! I like. Mary

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your sweet comments!