Saturday, March 8, 2008

Monogram Sets


michelle made this wonderful monogram set for me. it has 4 cards(folded) and 4 note cards(made with papertrey ink cardstock-very thick-i love it) with 8 envelopes. she has made a lot of them with different patterned papers, and i have liked all of them.

she has different rings that go around the initials. if you are interested in a set for yourself, or as a gift for someone else, let me know, and i can put you in touch with her.


when i was at her house this week, i made a set for my parents. i used colored cardstock that matched the striped paper. and i only made 4 folded cards. my boxes only hold 4 cards.








this is what we woke up to this morn. we only got about 6-8 inches, we can't tell because of all the drifts. this is our solar light that sticks about a foot out of the ground. i thought it would make a neat pic.




5 comments:

  1. We got loads of snow too - The boys and Corey built a snowman and a big fort -
    Thanks for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Michelle. Beautiful. Roni I like the snow picture, but as I have said before, I am ready for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roni the card set you made for your parents turned out beautifully. I meant to write that in my last comment, but I forgot, so I will tell you now. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your sweet comments!