Thursday, July 8, 2010

CPS 174 & Michelle's Trigger

Michelle and I decided we would do our own Trigger pic once a month. So this is Michelle's pick for this month. Check out her blog to see what she has done with it.
I also used the sketch challenge from CPS blog.
This is my first use of PTI's Polka Dot Basics II, and the Fillable Frames 5 and die, and also my new corner chomper. Then i distressed the edges just a bit. I also used some old stuff, like SU Oh So Lovely, and blue chalk ink, and Tim Holtz Distress tea dye ink. i colored with watercolor pencils and aquapen, and got a little messy on purpose. (sorry Dave!)

2 comments:

  1. I love all your pretty polka dots and your painted flowers - bet it was fun to play with your new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that Gary and Elaine's house? Nice card you made

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your sweet comments!