Saturday, April 28, 2012

CFC50 & PDCC129

 I was immediately drawn to the colors in the Play Date Cafe challenge of using Magenta, Dusk, & Seedling. Altho, I had real trouble finding a magenta in my stash of inks! I tried combining a couple inks, and that didn't work, so I went with PTI's Autumn Rose, and think it looked pretty close, everything else just looked too purple.
This is also for CAS-ual Fridays Spring Flowers challenge.
 This stamp is Unity's Insightful Meadow, and I sponged Memento Pear Tart around the edges. The background polka dot is Bo Bunny, and the chicken wire paper is MME, Be Happy.


11 comments:

  1. These ARE your colors!! I think that chicken wire paper is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfection! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! The colors are just right and I like the chicken wire paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I chuckled reading your post! I too couldn't find the right purple in my stash-of papers or inks! Your card ended up beautiful! Clean, simple, lovely. And a bit modern with a fresh design too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a classy and elegant card!! Love the layering and stamping of the images! I'm glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving that chicken wire paper, took me a minute, because all I saw were hexagons. Nicely done! Thanks for sharing with us at The Play Date Cafe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card, thanks for hanging with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the geometric panel paired with the polka dots. Great contrast to the wildflowers :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh, pretty. love the honeycomb paper background.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your sweet comments!