Friday, April 20, 2012

PPA 133 & Unity's Monthly & Friends With Flair


I received new stamps in the mail today!! Woo hoo!! So I just HAD to play with them! ;)
This is for the April monthly challenge on Unity: using colors: Pink, Green & Cream. The sketch challenge PPA 133, and Unity's Friends with Flair.
I used Unity's A Moment in Time (ippity, I think). I used the flowers strip stamp to make my own background, Pear Tart ink on Spring Moss paper. The pink/cream grid paper was recycled from some wrapping paper a store used to wrap around a vase I recently bought. You will be seeing it some more, 'cause I really like it!

16 comments:

  1. Hi Veronica! I get equally excited with new stamps ;) LOVE your card!! The background looks beautiful and I love the scalloped piece underneath the button. The grid paper is pretty. Great job! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your background paper is gorgeous! Going "green" with the recycled grid paper is a great idea! Thanks for joining us at the PALS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the grid paper from the store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really pretty card, a great interpretation of the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect way to recycle! I love the bit of paper. Awesome design Veronica.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty. Like the stamped background

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous! Love that torn paper....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Roni you captured the challenge sketch perfectly! Love your new stamps, and that grid paper is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great use of the sketch. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW - complicated sketch -
    Happy day = new stamps!! LOVE how you recycle packaging paper - got you published too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card! I love the background stamping--so pretty and soft. The red and white graph wrapping is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, love your recycling on here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous! the background stamping is fabulous and i just love how you used the grateful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your sweet comments!