Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Organization

Here is a little peek into my newly organized craft room. I went through all of my designer papers and divided them up into colors. That took a while! I also put up the 3 floating shelves in the corner. I purchased those at Lowe's. I am still looking for some kind of cork or metal board for the center of the wall to put inspiration pictures.
Dave wanted to get rid of his dresser organizer, so I took the lid off, and turned it on it's side. After I got the latest PaperCrafts Practical Solutions magazine. I found a small dowel rod for the center section to keep my favorite ribbons in one place.  I always forget to use ribbon on my cards, so I thought if I kept it front and center, I would be more likely to use it.
 






2 comments:

thank you so much for your sweet comments!