Thursday, May 10, 2012

Unity's Sketch Challenge - Scrapbook Page


 This is for the Unity National Scrapbooking Day Challenge over on Splitcoaststampers. I used a paper plate to mask a section, and spritzed around it. It was just so dark, so I used some MME patterned paper with white to lighten it. But it was still too dark, so I used a white gel pen to add a circle and some faux stitches, and then some star outlines. 
The journaling part and stars were stamped with Unity's A Moment In Time stamps.
 I used some chipboard letters for Ian's name, but they were in the wrong colors. So first i spritzed them, still too dark, then I outlined them in white ink. Still didn't look right, so i inked them with red ink. 
Again, too dark! I inked them with my white ink pad, red still not dry, so I just ruined my white ink pad! ugh!! SO I ended up using a Pearl Pen in white.


3 comments:

  1. i love it!! and what a cute kid!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page for an adorable, cute, messy boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love, love, love the stars and the spritzing.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your sweet comments!