Thursday, May 10, 2012

Unity's Sketch Challenge - Scrapbook Page


 This is for the Unity National Scrapbooking Day Challenge over on Splitcoaststampers. I used a paper plate to mask a section, and spritzed around it. It was just so dark, so I used some MME patterned paper with white to lighten it. But it was still too dark, so I used a white gel pen to add a circle and some faux stitches, and then some star outlines. 
The journaling part and stars were stamped with Unity's A Moment In Time stamps.
 I used some chipboard letters for Ian's name, but they were in the wrong colors. So first i spritzed them, still too dark, then I outlined them in white ink. Still didn't look right, so i inked them with red ink. 
Again, too dark! I inked them with my white ink pad, red still not dry, so I just ruined my white ink pad! ugh!! SO I ended up using a Pearl Pen in white.


3 comments:

thank you so much for your sweet comments!